I was shopping in walmart on may 1st. When I was injured by a employee when checking out.

He broke glass all over me and my personal iteams. It took two to weeksee to get somewhere with them then I got a claim put in with CMI . They told me that me pulling glass out of my foot and hand out of my purse and having to toss out my sandles, jeans and have my purse cleaned that I was denied a claim. They were not responsible for me getting g injured by a employee.

The person who handled my claim I had to call her she had me down for a 9pm phone call when that would mean 11pm her time. When it was 9am . She never filed my claim of loss personal iteams because I tossed them so she felt it did not matter.

I am really trying to figure out how they are not responsible. It happen inside at a chasher stand by a employee.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cmi Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

What the heck is a chasher stand?

I have worked for personal injury law firms and unless you suffered physical injuries that are/were being treated by a medical professional, no attorney is going to bother with your "case".

Honey, are you sure the reason they are not taking you seriously is because you are only a child? Judging by your spelling skills I wouldn't be surprised. How did they break glass on you to where it got into those places you mentioned anyway?

h.kitchener

Get a free consult from an attorney to see if you have cause for a suit against Walmart.