Featured Not resolved
2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a pair of "Moisturising Comfy Spa treatment" socks from Walmart.com. I received a pair of thin knit child size socks with gel glued to the inside heel portion.

When I tried to return, I realized that I cannot return to Walmart store since the seller is Tasharina Corp in Florence, KY. The pair of socks only costs $8.56 but I am very upset because it is more than false advertising. It is intentional deceit and Walmart should have a better quality control of its market place goods. I expected silicone socks and I received dollar store knit socks.

This is my first time and my last time ordering from Walmart.com.

There is no comparison between Walmart.com and other websites like Amazon.com. Even Aliexpress.com (shipping from China) is better in the sense that funds will not be released to sellers until buyers have received and are happy with the goods.

Review about: Gel Socks.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Mike_mn

While WalMart has excellent return policy for products sold my them... They provide little to no protection from 3rd party sellers.

I'd suggest staying way from 3rd party sellers at Walmart.

Walmart tried to intervene for me once, but received no response from the seller. All WM coudl do was respond that if they get too many complaints about the seller, they will remove them from their site!