Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought the boat set for around $37 with 25% discount on June 15, 2017.The store was closing so the sales were final as they said.

So I didn't keep the receipt but I made a big mistake. Today (July 6) about three weeks after I bought the boat set, I opened it with my 8 year old daughter. We were both shocked to find the item was a used one, it's dirty with mud, animal hair and 4 CUT HOLES! The oars were missing, too.

This is the most ridiculous shopping experience I've ever encounter in my life (I am 47 years old), and it's happening in the U.S.A! Now the store is permanently closed, I therefore took it to near by 2 walmart stores, but they wouldn't return or exchange because they don't carry that item. I contacted the coporation's customer service, she adviced me to try more stores to get exchange or return. To me this is extremely upsetting that Wal-Mart resell an returned item and didn't even check the content.

The item is actually sealed and resold as a NEW ITEM!It's very unbelievable to me.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deceiving product.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

This makes you look foolish.

And stop speaking for your daughter

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1352278

people return stuff all the time without a receipt, provided it's within the return policy timeframe

this store isnt closed........... heres web page for this specific store