Walmart - Intex Recreation Dura-beam Airbed Review from Frisco, Texas
Anyway on 3/08/16 i purchased a intex 22in highrise air bed and about 6 more items from walmart and i purchased the 2yr. Protection plan with the mattress alright 2 make a long story short the protection plan was suppose 2 cover virtually everything from normal wear and i asked what about punture holes and the salman told me everything as long as if its within the 2yr purechase frame so some times in may i starting noticig my bed wasnt holding the right amount of air so the air is slowly seepig out overnight and as i went on it got worser so about the 1st of june i called myself filing a claim with asurion acceptancei took pictures of my rceipt and emailed it in with the other imformation that i was suppose 2 send hadnt heard anything from my claim in a month so i decided 2 call them and they said they were working on my claim and 2 send the imformtion in againso i did sometimes last week so i decided 2 call them again and ask how was things going with my claimand the representative told me that my claim will not be processed bcause they dont cover leaks in the mattresses so then itold her thats not what ive been told i was told ii was covered for leaks burns tonadoes r whatever now thats what iwas told so she told that i was not coverd so ihung up and said that im not a writter but igot a story 2 tell the consumers dont mess with walmart and their coverage policy holders asurion bcause after all that time i put into tryin 2 get me another airbed i just could have paid $44dollars and bought another 1 but bet ibet u im not finnish writing about asurion and walmart yet not until im satisfied
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I wish I had found this site BEFORE we got ripped off by AC. We are staring at a busted $1500 range with no idea when or if we..."
- "Probably my worst online retail experiences ever. Ordered replacement headlight WITH bulbs. Headlights arrived very quickly, but without bulbs. Called customer service and was offered $10 refund and..."
- "There have been 5 shootings, robberies or gunfire incidences since October at their Avana Stonebriar property in the Dallas suburb of The Colony. The people in the office have, at..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."