Walmart - Intex Recreation Dura-beam Airbed Review from Frisco, Texas
Anyway on 3/08/16 i purchased a intex 22in highrise air bed and about 6 more items from walmart and i purchased the 2yr. Protection plan with the mattress alright 2 make a long story short the protection plan was suppose 2 cover virtually everything from normal wear and i asked what about punture holes and the salman told me everything as long as if its within the 2yr purechase frame so some times in may i starting noticig my bed wasnt holding the right amount of air so the air is slowly seepig out overnight and as i went on it got worser so about the 1st of june i called myself filing a claim with asurion acceptancei took pictures of my rceipt and emailed it in with the other imformation that i was suppose 2 send hadnt heard anything from my claim in a month so i decided 2 call them and they said they were working on my claim and 2 send the imformtion in againso i did sometimes last week so i decided 2 call them again and ask how was things going with my claimand the representative told me that my claim will not be processed bcause they dont cover leaks in the mattresses so then itold her thats not what ive been told i was told ii was covered for leaks burns tonadoes r whatever now thats what iwas told so she told that i was not coverd so ihung up and said that im not a writter but igot a story 2 tell the consumers dont mess with walmart and their coverage policy holders asurion bcause after all that time i put into tryin 2 get me another airbed i just could have paid $44dollars and bought another 1 but bet ibet u im not finnish writing about asurion and walmart yet not until im satisfied
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I hired Ruth Maldonado from Ruth’s ReVamp, Lewisville Texas, for a move-out cleaning. When deciding on date to come, I asked her if she had help since I was concerned..."
- "Waited 40 mins for an order. watched 3 tables get seated later and eat before. Waiter was very rude demanding I sign my receipt before I had my food. When..."
- "I wish I had found this site BEFORE we got ripped off by AC. We are staring at a busted $1500 range with no idea when or if we..."