Anyway on 3/08/16 i purchased a intex 22in highrise air bed and about 6 more items from walmart and i purchased the 2yr. Protection plan with the mattress alright 2 make a long story short the protection plan was suppose 2 cover virtually everything from normal wear and i asked what about punture holes and the salman told me everything as long as if its within the 2yr purechase frame so some times in may i starting noticig my bed wasnt holding the right amount of air so the air is slowly seepig out overnight and as i went on it got worser so about the 1st of june i called myself filing a claim with asurion acceptancei took pictures of my rceipt and emailed it in with the other imformation that i was suppose 2 send hadnt heard anything from my claim in a month so i decided 2 call them and they said they were working on my claim and 2 send the imformtion in againso i did sometimes last week so i decided 2 call them again and ask how was things going with my claimand the representative told me that my claim will not be processed bcause they dont cover leaks in the mattresses so then itold her thats not what ive been told i was told ii was covered for leaks burns tonadoes r whatever now thats what iwas told so she told that i was not coverd so ihung up and said that im not a writter but igot a story 2 tell the consumers dont mess with walmart and their coverage policy holders asurion bcause after all that time i put into tryin 2 get me another airbed i just could have paid $44dollars and bought another 1 but bet ibet u im not finnish writing about asurion and walmart yet not until im satisfied
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "So this one time I took someone advice and decided to buy my appliance from lowes big mistake. I ordered online, confirmation came that can pickup my order from store..."
- "Probably my worst online retail experiences ever. Ordered replacement headlight WITH bulbs. Headlights arrived very quickly, but without bulbs. Called customer service and was offered $10 refund and..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid mixer from kohls.com on November 24th. It was advertised as an early Black Friday deal for $224.00, but with the code advertised, the price dropped..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."