If I had a nickel for every person I've met that is just like Irish I'd be a rich man by now. I hope that nobody actually takes this haughty, self-righteous person seriously.

Who actually takes the time to read ever single complaint on this sight just so they can harass and harangue the writer because he believes he has ALL the answers? He is obviously a Harvard graduate on the *** of curing cancer. But he feels that all others need his astute advise so they can be just like him. I wonder how easy it is for him to keep relationships (either emotional or platonic) with anyone at all.

Let's feel the pain that he feels each morning when he faces his self in the mirror. Pity this poor soul.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2010.

Comments

Soudan, Pays De La Loire, France #159428

this whole site is starting to *** me off. It's getting hard to tell between the fake and real complaints, and the rude/vulgar/completely off topic comments. This whole site feels like it is populated by 12 year old pre-pubescent boys.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #158099

Actually under wal-mart posts this person posts as Irish. Her identity is a 17 year old student.

Under Target posts he/she posts as May I help You find Something, MIHYFS for short.

Their their identity is a 40+ worker at Target. I believe Irish and May I Help You find Something are the same person and have criss crossed and started "stalking" each other, or pretending to since both are the same person.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #158098

or should I have said "her"...

So, Irish admits to being either a 17 year old herm-aphrodite, or a 15 year old boy who has nothing better to do than torment pet goldfish and snapping turtles who want nothing to do with his "scroticular" area...

Ha Ha

Irish needs a good 'dogging'. Heck I would take one for the team, if beforehand I was given a 12 pack and some Xanex. But I don't want to go to jail or catch something :grin

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #157371

Irish may be a teen, but a lot of you are acting like young children.

So, Irish is a 17 year old fat girl. That explains it all.

You people just don't get it do you! Whenever I spread peanut butter all over my scroticular shell casing and let my pet snapping turtle crawl through it, there is no better feeling.

As a matter of fact, last time I was inside Wal-Mart, the fish tank isle was empty because everyone was helping out the lady who "slipped on yogurt". I finally got the chance to stick a goldfish inside myself.

It was so amazing, but also kind of weird feeling. I don't think I will be doing that again!

Irish, do you like pizza?

hey - leave me out of this. I think everyone sucks.

Another thing Irish...

If you had half of the mind that you pretend to have, you would call up Yolanda at store #4425 and ask for her side of the story, rather than assume David is a ***.

I'm sorry... allow me to correct that last line.

No innuendos or implications referring to your sex were intended by that saying.

Where did I refer to you as a male, Irish?

"Keep on truckin" is just saying to keep doing what you are doing.

No sexual innuendos intended here.

"if i had a nickel" i though only grandpa said that. "irish" and gang, look me under the dominos complaints, im debbie's son, from "I want that manager fired".

I also gave the "chicken" guy and the "racial slurs" guy some advice. im 9 years old and have been wearing the same underwear since friday.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #154858

I bet the real reason David does not shop in the 4425 wal-mart is because he was sexually harassing Yolanda, she called her manager and the manager told him to leave and not return he was banned.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #154856

Actually the reason people don't like my style is because I call them out on their own stupidity. For example one person actually complained beause they had good customer service. They were in a hotel and people were cleaning up after them and that person complained that they were being treated like children, because other's were cleaning up after them, cleaning their room, cleaning the dining area ect. Well that *** should know that is what they are paid to do.

Then another woman she complained that her daugher got injured at Wal-mart. It turned out the own mother ran over the daughter's finger because the daughter was sitting at the bottom of the shopping carts when there are signs warning about this. Now she is asking Wal-mart for money. Also check out the recient letter where someone claimed they tripped over yorgut at wal-mart and were completely ignored. Well they had the exact same problem at Kmart, tripped over the exact same thing yorgurt. See a pattern with some of these complaints. I have a feeling I know who this is that is writing this. I have a feeling it is MIHYFS, who is a regular person on Target boards. He goes around insulting other's then claiming he is being impersonated and never said anything mean. I at least have the guts to say I am the one who made the mean posts. However funny thing is wherever he/she posts there is always someone complaing that they are being impersonated. He even claimed it himself when he angrily wrote a letter about how *** customers at his store are, yet when he realised his mistake, instead of admitting them he claimed he was being impersonnated, when it is him doing the impersonating and even creating other names telling him how good he is.

BTW I am not male, female (17 year old)

I don't shop at Wal mart anymore because of

Store #4425

7818 Colonial West Drive

Orlando, FL 32818 and Yolanda in Automotive !

I agree with those who are using this site to help out others or give others a laugh; anything to make someone else either aware or entertained. I don't mind Irish for the simple fact of, it makes those who don't know aware that there are people out there who think they know what is best for all of us, but those of us who already know better can decipher the good from the BS. So keep on truckin' Irish.

Irish, call me. You sound like a nice chick. Iread all your postings.