2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Jan 4. 2019

A couple of months ago my husband and were stopped by a door greeter/ guard, and told that we can no longer bring our Yorkies into the store.

He said a law had been made and we agreed to leave them at home. Our babies were always inside their carriers where no one could touch them and they couldn't make any messes. They never gave anyone any trouble whatsoever. We had been bringing them with us for nearly 2 years.

Then, today we see a lady pushing her dog around in a stroller while shopping the grocery area. To say that I flipped out was putting it mildly. I took my complaint to a woman at the service desk but I doubt anything came of it. I was told that the man was not allowed to say anything to us as the dogs were secure in their carriers.

What the heck gives? Sarcastic

Reason of review: dog issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Might as well just start smearing *** directly on the food. Will save everyone the time.

aliens_amoung_us

If that's the case, then I should be able to bring my snake and my lizzard, no questions asked.

WalmartCorporate

We just don't like those little rat dogs yipping all the time.

Leave your dogs at home! Customers don't want those dirty animals near their food!