2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Jan 4. 2019

A couple of months ago my husband and were stopped by a door greeter/ guard, and told that we can no longer bring our Yorkies into the store.

He said a law had been made and we agreed to leave them at home. Our babies were always inside their carriers where no one could touch them and they couldn't make any messes. They never gave anyone any trouble whatsoever. We had been bringing them with us for nearly 2 years.

Then, today we see a lady pushing her dog around in a stroller while shopping the grocery area. To say that I flipped out was putting it mildly. I took my complaint to a woman at the service desk but I doubt anything came of it. I was told that the man was not allowed to say anything to us as the dogs were secure in their carriers.

What the heck gives? Sarcastic

Reason of review: dog issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

What about the unwashed. And I'm not talking about the homeless.

Many of Wal-Mart's customers smell horrible, like they haven't bathed in weeks. It ruins my shopping experience. I worry that some of that bacteria that is making them smell so bad is jumping off on me. After all, if I can smell it rudely hitting me in the face like a brick, then surely those same bacteria could be jumping off on me.

They are far filthier than any dog that I have ever encountered in my life, either in a store or out of their store.

Those people shouldn't be allowed into Wal-Mart. But the cute and loved and washed and well taken care of Pooches should be freely allowed into all Wal-Mart stores and the Store Greeters should give the Poochies a doggie biscuit both on the way in, and on the way out as well.

Might as well just start smearing *** directly on the food. Will save everyone the time.

aliens_amoung_us

If that's the case, then I should be able to bring my snake and my lizzard, no questions asked.

Leave your dogs at home! Customers don't want those dirty animals near their food!