On 9/14/2017 at around 8:30 me and my little sister went do a little grocery shopping to buy something for dinner that night. We went checkout our groceries and when we scanned our nestle water it said soft drinks for 3.98 instead of saying the brand of the water and the price...

So when we was exiting the store we was stopped by the greeter and he said you don't have the water on your receipt.. Well first of all that is so embarrasing because you are being accused of stealing when that is not the case.. If yalls system is going to put soft drinks instead of water then everyone should be trained for it instead of accusing people of stealing..

I am not a thief and dont appreciate being called that. I will definitely not be shopping at that wal-mart anymore roll the camera back and see if my water rung up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nestle Bottled Water.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

h.kitchener

Walmart has a tendency to treat it's paying customers like dirt. Best to avoid them and shop elsewhere.

It appears that this article was written in the future?