2.3

Like many online consumers this Black Friday, I had options with whom to purchase products. I chose to purchase a Roku LED Smart TV by TCL at Walmart when the option came available online. This TV wasn't available all day on Black Friday until about 1pm, when I chose to purchase. The item was significantly reduced in price which matched the internet advertisement for the item.When I purchased from Walmart, it showed "available", and that I can "pick my item up at store" after receiving an email.

We went up to the store to inquire about the item that day, and the store managers "couldn't find our order", and after finding and reading our receipt, they stated that they "didn't have the item". Additionally they said that if they don't have the item, they will have to "cancel the order" which was concerning. After expressing our displeasure, we were asked to contact Walmart.com for our order.

When we discussed our issue with Walmart.com, the lady on the phone mentioned that "she didn't see the order cancelling", and that the order is coming from a "different warehouse" and that she shows that I'll have my item from that warehouse by "December 11". Although I wasn't happy with this, I was comforted by the fact that at least I will still get my item even if it will take a bit longer.

The kicker? My order was cancelled the very next day. No explanation, other than they didn't have the item available. So....walmart made promises they didn't keep. They fail operationally everytime at their online business. Their staff isn't on the same page, or are trained to lie to their customers. And finally, they do not really give a *** about their customers, because if they did, they would go out of their way to fulfill their customers orders.

I've learned my lesson with Walmart, and will not be shopping online with them EVER. I'll also tell every single person that I run into this holiday time about my dis-satisfying experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Advertisement.

Reason of review: This should be a mutliple checkoff box. Poor customer service, order processing issue, pricing issue, not as described, fraudulent business, shall I keep going?.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of business responsiblity, Customer service or product delivery, Way we were treated, Operational dysfunction.

• walmart order cancelled
  • Tcl Roku Smart Led Tv
  • Never Shop Walmart
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2015.

Comments

Funny, I bought the exact same TV on BF. Unfortunately, my order was cancelled too the next day (and too late to capitalize on any other BF TV deals from other retailers).

I would've called and complained but Walmart isn't really known for doing the right thing for their customers, so it'd be more time wasted.

Sorry to hear it happened to you too. Good luck on cyber Monday!