I purchased black rustler jeans at walmart. When I put them on a couple of weeks later my legs and feet .

were covered in a black dust that I tracked across the carpet...yikes! I figured if I washed them after I cleaned myself off they'd be fine, wrong answer. I washed them regular cycle, with tide detergent. They dissolved during the washing process and came out as a pile of loose threads and material, truly bizarre.

There is nothing wrong with the washing machine, but something was seriously wrong with the jeans. Has anyone else had a similar problem.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about rustler jeans at Walmart was product quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

I had the same problem! Too bizarre! And what a mess!

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #950642

Are you on Walmarts payroll?

to Jango Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #1122662

Never and I've been buying only Rustler jeans for about 15-20 years (mostly at Target)

Most clothing products say to wash before wearing. Did you take them back to the store, along with the receipt showing when you bought them?

That is what the average person would have done, instead of coming to a general complaint site and asking if other people have had the same problem.

More than likely you got a defective pair and if you had taken them back, along with the receipt they would have exchanged them or given you a refund. That being said I know a lot of people that have been using the Rustler jeans for years and have never had that problem.