My 90 year old mother went to Walmart, who had just had a knee injection. She asked for a wheelchair shopping cart.

The Associates said they were in back but wouldn't get her one. So she had to walk all over the store. I called the Store Manager to complain. HE HUNG UP ON ME.

Worst of all they overcharged her on the items, and refused to give back the money. No wonder CHristy Walton is the richest woman in the world, her employees overcharge on items and won't refund the money.

THen, my Mother went to Sam's club, she broke her hip and the Associates grabbed her by the shoulder & dragged her into a wheelchair cart, causing her to be paralyzed in her shoulder. They never called 911.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $112 and wants Walmart to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was associates overcharged on items, no wheelchair carts for 90 yr old, dragged customer with broken hip and refused to call 911 when broke hip. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #935238

Your mother must not have sent you to school. They way you phrase that first sentence makes it seem like it was Walmart not your mother who had a knee infection.

Most likely the manager hung up on you because you were rude. Are you sure you were over charged, because you don't seem to know how to read.

If this is the case perhaps you read the sigh wrong? Why did you not call 911 at this time

to KevinRichards Morristown, New Jersey, United States #935520

I did not call 911 myself because I was angry at my mother. We had an argument and I wanted her to apologize, she did not so I left her in her wheelchair to fend for herself.

I admit that I should have been more helpful and if I had been helpful she would not have fallen and injured herself. I told her that unless she apologized that I would leave her alone. She started crying but did not apologize.

I was just to angry to help her. We had an argument and she was wrong, she still refuses to admit this.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #935810

So over an argument and because she was wrong and refused to say she was sorry you would leave your own mother, someone who not only gave you life, but changed your diaper when you were a helpless infant, someone who fed you when you could not feed yourself, someone who did everything she could for you. You decide to leave her helpless when she is the one that depends on you? She was there when you depended on her but because of a disagreement you would leave her helpless and stranded, you sicken me.

Sounds like a big ol lie to me.