I am sick and tired of this ***, and it needs to stop! This happens almost everytime I go to my local Walmart. As a result of this

***, I haven't been to Walmart in a little over a year. Everytime I go, one of my bags of groceries get left at the register. This

time it was my nectarines. The idoit cashier turn the *** turning thing, and I still didn't get my fruit. What ever happened to the

cashiers putting all the bags in the cart. Are they that lazy? I shouldn't have to do their job.

Anyways I called the store and complained to the Walmart operator. She was absolutly clueless and I demanded to be transfered to the

service desk. The service desk worker was also clueless and just plain ***. She claimed I had to waste my gas and come get the

nectarines my self. I called her a *** *** and demanded to speak to a manager. The most pathetic manager then gets on the phone.

I told her I refuse to come to the store and get my nectarines. I told her either deliver them to me or I will tell everyone how

Walmart ripped me off. This manager still said the same thing the other *** employee said. I yelled fine keep the *** nectarines

and slammed down the phone. Jerks! I will never shop at another Walmart for as long as I live. Walmart sucks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 16, 2012.

Comments

You sound like a nut

slsinflorida

Wow, maybe those nectarines are up your ***.

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea hasn't taken her meds, so she doesn't know what's going on or what she's even talking about.

Re-read that post. I said I gently moved her cart over.

"Home office people are running the largest retailer in the world. A company like that just doesn't run itself you know.

You try doing it for a day.

"

But without the managers you like to abuse, and cashiers stock people working for them there would be no company to run, and you admitted to pushing your cart towards a one of the peoples stocking shelves. You keep changing your stories and I doubt any is true.

I have never threatened, nor have I ever smacked anyone. Wanting to and actually doing it are two different things.

My husband's last name is not Lea for the 100th time.

Home office people are running the largest retailer in the world. A company like that just doesn't run itself you know. You try doing it for a day.

BigBruce, most home office people are not there on the weekends. That is why they were not there to fix your computer glitch. Glitches happen.

"If a person treats the employees nicely, they get treated the same. "

This would explain why mrslea is always "mistreated" at Walmart. She has threatened to smack employees, laid her hands on them ect.

At my WalMart, if the store isn't busy, they will help put the bags in the cart, but that doesn't always happen. I have never had a bag of anything left behind.

Even my developmentally disabled daughter knows to check and make sure we have everything off the spinner. As a whole we can put the bags in the cart quicker than if the cashier could. I know it used to be a regular practice for the cashier to put the bags in the cart, but that has decreased since the stores became Super WalMarts or whatever they are called. Some people really have to get a life.

If a person treats the employees nicely, they get treated the same.

It is something along the lines of using the Golden Rule. Whoever heard of a discount store delivering anything?

"Oh, and ask any store associate or manager about their opinion about Home Office. Thanks to them I spent an extra three hours at work trying to get our gun sales system back online over the weekend because of a "glitch""

Hum, it seems that Bernie Lea(if he even exists) is lazy and creates more problems for the employees in the store.

They cannot even fix their own problems. They get paid big bucks to sit at a computer all day and surf for youtube or p0rn sites.

"My husband works at the home office, you work at store level, BigBruce." You don't work...period, MrsLea. I was the Operations ASM last year so I knew the front end checkout polices by heart.

Yes - the cashier is responsible for items left behind, but they are not responsible for loading items into the carts.

Even then, I had little sympathy for customers who left things behind because many of them were in so much of a hurry to leave the checkout lane to look after themselves.

Oh, and ask any store associate or manager about their opinion about Home Office. Thanks to them I spent an extra three hours at work trying to get our gun sales system back online over the weekend because of a "glitch" :upset .

"My husband works at the home office, you work at store level, BigBruce"

So what, are you implying that your husband is better than Big Bruce? If he is anything like you this is not the case. Also it is not you who works at home office, it's your husband so you you are not the better off.

There are no baggers at Walmart. It is the customers responsibility to make sure they grab all the bags before they leave.

The cashier bags it and that is all.

Customers have to take it off the bag spinner themselves. :sigh

Guess you weren't paying attention. Did you call the store as soon as you noticed so you could a refund or go back to get them?

My husband works at the home office, you work at store level, BigBruce.

"I double-checked with my husband on this and he agreed and said that it is WM policy for cashiers to put the customer's groceries in their cart for them." No, it is not policy to load the bags into the cart. According to the Front End Guide, the cashier must check the carousel for left behinds, but no where does it say that the associate must load bags into the cart.

"I will never shop at another Walmart for as long as I live." - Please submit this statement to Wal-Mart in writing with your signature. Nobody at Wal-Mart will miss you.

MrsLea

Actually I agree with you Jedi, she should double check that she has everything, but after the transaction is done and she is about to leave the checkout stand. As far as putting her bags in her cart then that is the cashier's job.

The cashiers are the ones taking the customer's purchases, scanning and bagging them. I double-checked with my husband on this and he agreed and said that it is WM policy for cashiers to put the customer's groceries in their cart for them.

It is also the customer's responsibility to check and make sure the cashier put all of their stuff in their cart before they leave. The OP should have done that.

Also it is your job to put your groceries in your buggy. Are you too lazy to do that.

Once you pay for them they are your responsibility. GROW UP.

"Everytime I go, one of my bags of groceries get left at the register|"

Well then ask mommy or daddy to go with you, or better yet hire a babysitter so that they can take care of you and make sure you have left with everything you paid for. Seriously as an adult you should double check that you have everything, especially since this has happened before.

Now you are going to have someone by the name of Mrslea(or whatever name she is using from Springdale Arkansas) saying that this is not your fault, but a few facts about her, she is a "housewife" as she calls herself and sits on her fat a$$ everyday doing nothing, thinking she can treat the employees bad because her husband is a home office janitor.(which makes her snobbish) Also before calling anyone names learn how to spell, it's spelled i-d-i-o-t, and who is the real i-d-i-o-t for not double checking their order.(If you take a parent or babysitter with you they can also tell you to be more polite and stop calling people names for something that is partly your fault.

Are you that lazy that you cannot even double check to make sure you have everything or are you just dumb? Seriously quit acting like a spoiled bratty five year old and take responsibility for your mistake in this.