My husband and I ordered my son's high school class ring on3-20-2015, Christine took the order.

My son's ring was completed on 4-18-2015.

The order was wrong. Walmart didn't not return the ring to the company until 4-23-2015.

I explained to the store manager that my son's high school ring ceremony was 5-12-2015.

Today is 5-19-2015 but we did not receive his class ring, that's paid in FULL!!!!

I've Walmart twenty times requesting information on my son's class ring........

My son will graduate 6-1-2015.

PLEASE assist us in making our son's dream come through with receiving his diploma with his class ring on his finger.

Mrs. Jones

254-630-1006

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 19, 2015.

Comments

What is so important about having a class ring when you receive your diploma? A lot of kids don't ever get a class ring, even when they can go to the cheaper places like Walmart.

The fact that you say his dream has been to have his class ring on his finger when he receives his diploma makes it sound like he has been primed to think that way by a couple of snobbish parents. You really should have went to a regular company that deals with things like that. A lot of kids also get just a plain ring at a jewelry store that won't go out of style in a few years. How many people do you know that wear their class rings for more than 10 years at the most?

When my daughter graduated she got a plain ring with a small ruby in it. One of my nieces got one with an emerald in it and another one got one with a garnet in it.

Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it. You will get the ring, just not exactly when you want it.