131 Erka Twn Cntr Dr, Eureka, MO 63025, USA
2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

JOIN ME IN BOYCOTTING WALMART UNTIL THEY BRING BACK THE COMPETITOR ADS PROGRAM! I think the Walmart Savings Catcher App STINKS!!!

I’ve used it 3-4 times, and every time I only get back about $O.15- $0. 25, even though I have found grocery sale ads that are VERY COMMON in my area that would have saved me a LOT more. If I had shopped these local grocery stores I would have actually received these savings, but I was stupid enough to “trust” that Walmart would be FAIR and keep to their promise to match prices through the “Savings Catcher App”, so I received only pennies of a discount rather than dollars! I have emailed Walmart Savings Catcher customer service about this numerous times, sent a detailed list of items bought and what competitor stores near me advertised those prices and the dates of the ads, and got NO response on all occasions!

They note on the app that they compared my receipt to Target and Petco, but not to the grocery stores that are their real competitors, like Schnucks, Dierbergs, Shop and Save, or Aldi’s. It’s a scam!! They get you to shop at Walmart with the promise that they will match sale prices, but when the “savings” (ha,ha!!) comes back you only receive a few pennies at best! I have shopped solely at Walmart for 20+ years, spending $100-$200 weekly when they offered the Competitor Ads program.

I liked the idea of getting all the best prices in one location and not having to go store to store, or pick just one store. I loved Walmart!! However, since the Competitor Ad program has been discontinued, I’ve seen the Walmart “everyday low prices” increase substantially, and the amount of employees decreased.

So until Walmart returns with the Competitor Ad program, I am taking my money elsewhere! I am boycotting Walmart!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Employees are wonderful, Employees are extremely nice and helpful.

Walmart Cons: Savings catcher app program.

Comments

It varies based on regional manager's decisions about the price-matching and what stores can now use it. At mine, they done away with the price-matching for nearly a year now. Price-matching was found to be bleeding the stores' profits and people were making false accusations on competitors' prices even when the advertisements caught the liars.

Someone told you wrong,my mom works for Walmart and they still have ad-match

@Anonymous

Not in the Eureka,MO Walmart. Where does your mom work? Maybe I can go there.