4.0

Bought printers ink & therapy lotion, but it was not in the bag

Went back with receipt, said they watched video and was put in our bag,

Not in our bag, or anywhere to be found,

Talked to asst, manager, manager would not talk to me,,

Called corporate, very nice lady, had rec'd my e-mail, still haven't heard anything

Ink was for printing bulletins for the church,

offered one of them to come to the house or even the police to check for the ink & lotion

No response,,

Went to Meijer and bought ink, so bulletins for church could be printed,,

so out $40.94 to Wal- Mart, on limited income

Thinking about calling local t.v. station, that settles problems like this,,

The Troubleshooter,, Howard Ain,,

We need honest people working there

I have no reason to lie, I am the Pastors wife and work from home,

I didn't like: Them keeping my purchased items.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 04, 2015.

Comments

"said they watched video and was put in our bag". Ok, and, your problem is?

Go find your stuff.

Oh, wait, you feel Walmart got to be a milt-billion dollar company by swiping the occasional bobble from unsuspecting customers' bags. Got it.

No my issue with Wal-Mart was NOT resolved

No communication from local store or corporate

They kept my money and my products

Printers ink and lotion are NOT in my home

I did not find it and call and apologize to manager, b/c I

do not have those items I paid for They're at Wal-Mart with my money I sure would though if I had found them, unfortunately I did not. Shopping at Meijer now,, and am happy with courteous employees

to Anonymous Staten Island, New York, United States #1059770

According to another update you DID find them, so what are you trying to pull here?

Never mind people I found them

I apologized to manager by phone

It was my mistake

I found the ink and lotion just now

It was in another walmart bag

I asked why they did not put all items in one bag, they said they are not allowed to put food and ink in one bag in case of contamination.

You must have had a bad experience

People need to be honest

Offered them or police to come check my home

I do not have these 2 items

Sorry I commented on this site

It was a bad idea

My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @ 3:00 on Thursday October 30, 2014.

The doctor told him that since the tooth was the source of infection he would not need any antibiotics and was only given Norco for pain.

Needless to say when he woke up Friday October 31, 2014 for work his entire left side of his face all the way down his jawline and into his neck is swollen 3 times as it was when he laid down for bed.

I called Aspen at 1:00 pm Friday the 31st and seriously had to plead with the dentist to please fax some type of antibiotic to our pharmacy. I explained to him that my husband's face and neck was severely swollen and the pain he is having is beyond that of your typical extraction.

He insisted that this swelling is normal and that he didn't need antibiotics because the tooth was gone.

After a few more minutes of explaining his symptoms they finally agreed to fax the prescription for him. I gave them the name of the pharmacy as well as the phone number. Thanked them and hung up.

Well several hours later, I called my pharmacy to find that they never sent anything for my husband...

Who as of right now cannot move his neck and has a temperature and feels weak and faint...

I am so angry and I would like some advice as to what I should do from here...I called the emergency line 4 times and was hung up on at least one time on purpose, put on hold and the call was disconnected once. And am currently waiting for a call back from a Doctor supposedly within a 20 min time frame, I'm not going to hold my breath though.

They watched the video and said the items were put in your bag. Perhaps YOU misplaced the bag.

Regardless of who you call, they too can watch the video and see the same thing Walmart did. Have a little bit of common sense. Why would they lie about that, knowing that anybody else can view the video. Just because you misplaced your items after leaving the store and you go back waving a receipt in their face doesn't mean they are obligated to give you anything.

Pastor's wife or not. Sounds like your throwing that title around and believing that gives you a sense of entitlement.

to Anonymous #1059771

Something strange is going on here. I agree, he says in one post he found the item in another he claims he did not.