Hello my Mother and I live in Oakland Ca. We were curious why Walmart Oakland San Leandro (2) Hayward (2) stores.

Why did they stop selling Crystal Light Rasberry green tea single packs? How can we inquire on them seeking them again? Thank you Barbara Harris popcornilove@gmail.com. Well it's asking for 100 words!

I'm at 54 lol! I guess I can mention on how I adore your door greeters and how everyone is really caring at Walmart. I know the way some people speak to the return line I would quit. The keep it good!

Smiling etc. Txs u

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2014.

Comments

First Born Triplet
Markham, Ontario, Canada #921973

There are lots of cool items which are not sold anymore. Our walmart had nice things like chocolate Santa's with cherry flavoured cream.

Make your own chocolate. Shape your own chocolate. In Make your own chocolate you basically put cream, sprinkles and other things.

In shape your own chocolate it gives a hollow mold and you basically make your own Snowman or Santa. Some cool things just run out.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #921876

It's a possibility that if you call Crystal Light then they would bring it back. Many Crystal Light products have phased out. Maybe if they get enough calls about that product then that would help.

Didn't you know that this site is for Pissed consumers? You're too sweet. lol