9500 E US Hwy 36, Avon, IN 46123, USA
1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a tv for 9 yr old daughter for her birthday at Walmart. The uscan gave me the option to purchase a protection plan.

I asked the attendant on duty what all was covered and specifically if accidental damage was covered. She stated yes any issue would be covered. So since the item was for a 9yr old I thought it might be a good idea!

2 months later the screen is what I believe to be broken! I try to file a claim and well the damage is not covered!

All state explains accidental damage is only covered on cell phones and tablets because it’s assumed that a tv wouldn’t move! And more or less protection plans on tvs are just an extended manufactures warranty! They cover things like mechanical or electrical failure !

Don’t waste your $10 purchasing all states protection plan on tvs if you are hoping your tv or any “stationary” device will be covered for accidental damage! Don’t let attendants and cashiers mislead you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1611913

LPT- Never buy any extended protection plan for any product at any retail establishment....ever...