I went to 2 different 24 hour walmart supercenters, to get the new Bioshock Infinite game on PS3. It was past midnight so I should've have been able to get the game.

(I've done this in the past) The first one (Cedar Hill,TX) couldn't help me bc no one had the keys to get to it, and they told me to come back at 7:30am. I went to another location (Dallas,TX) and the old lady that was in the electronics department didn't even know about the game saying there wasn't one. Went to the back and game back with boxes of games but none of the one I was looking for. Told me that this is all there was.

In BOTH walmarts they had signs clearly stating the game was available at participating 24 hour locations along with a limited edition poster. I walked away empty handed and pissed, went home and downloaded it on the Playstation Network, but it takes hours to download :/

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 26, 2013.

Comments

TYPE IN LADYSCOT IN THE SEARCH AND YOU FIND A PYSCHO'S RANT ABOUT WALMART CUSTOMERS. FOR A LAUGH CHECK OUT THIS FROM YOUTUBE " Angry Walmart Prank - Ownage Pranks " This ignorant walmart employee has not idea she is being recorded. There are several other videos of walmart employees proving they are rude imbeciles.

IHateStupidCustomers
Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #639850

aww boo hoo, you couldn't buy a game at midnight. you could have just waited until later that day, you don't really need to buy a game at midnight to play until 6 in the morning.

and reread your own words, at PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS. that means not all Walmarts were going to carry the game at midnight.

Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #629915

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE J0KE IS ON THE FRIED GREEN ROTTEN TOMATO IdgieThreadgoode HAHAHAHHA I LOVE THIS ! I READ THAT YOU ARE MISERABLE...AAAAAHH POOR F.AG HAG!

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #629699

I OWN IdgieThreadgoode! YOU HAVE BEEN BAITED, HOOKED & GUTTED!

THE BAIT IS SET AGAIN...I'M WAITING I KNOW YOU CAN'T RESIST...

COME ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS SWEET BAIT....HEHEHE

Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #629629

Sma.ll wil.lie. What is the point of your *** posts?

Do you really think you are bothering me? I think you are hilarious. I love seeing how *** you are. Posting under different screen names like some big sleuth.

Who do you think you are? Sherlock Holmes? You are a little willie man. Oh!

2 minute man. I sure do feel sorry for your wife, if you were even able to capture one. Small willie.

Little pencil *** boy. How do you feel now big little man?

Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #629499

I OWN YOU IdgieThreadgoode YOU HAVE BAITED, HOOKED & GUTTED...HAHAHA YOU ARE SO EASY JUST LIKE LADYSCOT NOW COME ON YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T RESIST THE BAIT....I'M WAITING....TO HOOK & GUT YOU...HEHEHE

to IdgieThreadgoodeBAIT Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #629827

The only thing you own is a little ***. People like you are sad.

You have nothing to validate your existence except your computer. Poor dears. If this is what it takes to make you feel like you mean something, by all means, have at it.

You are hurting no one and making yourself look like a fool. Come on, show me your best insult.

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #629064

Doesn't change the fact that LadyScot is a LIAR!!! Don't believe a thing from this mmmm, person(?)

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #629054

Customers Flee Wal-Mart Empty Shelves for Target, Costco

Bloomberg Report: By Renee Dudley | Bloomberg – 12 hours ago.

"Wal-Mart's loss was a gain for Kohl's Corp. (KSS), Safeway Inc. (SWY), Target Corp. (TGT) and Walgreen Co. (WAG)"

FACT: Last month, Wal-Mart placed last among department and discount stores in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, the sixth year in a row the company had either tied or taken the last spot.

Today's NYSE:

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT)

-NYSE

74.77 Down 0.08(0.11%) 4:00PM EDT|After Hours : 74.77 0.00 (0.00%) 7:37PM EDT

to Why Walmart ***ks New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #629091

Doesn't take away from the fact that LadyScot is STILL a liar who dispenses facts like hail stones in a hurricane. Wal-Mart has made more money than anyone can count and expands all over the globe.

More risk, more hazards in the market. Target might be on top with Bloomberg reporting in the US, but seriously ....... ?

Besides, Wal-Mart has customer service jammed down Target's throat. AND LadyScot is still a LIAR.

to Anonymous Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #629161

You keep saying ladyscot is a liar, but every post I have read so far has been factual. Most of the things posted can be confirmed by reading either a website (DEA) or using common sense and experience, like store hours.

Why are you doing this? Why does this website allows this to continue?

You and others like you seem to be intentionally following this user on here just be to hateful. Are you mentally ill or something?

to IdgieThreadgoode Washington, Virginia, United States #629223

IdgieThreadgoode your head is so far up ladscot's ***. you can't see for all the Sh.It.

Why?

freedom of speech just like you and ls can talk Sh.it, Opinions are like *** Ho.les everybodys got one and your and ls's case your both are ***. Ho.les.

to IdgieThreadgoode Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #629382

Impostor Idgie, I get it now. Where I come from, bullies usually are the ugly women who can't get a man or the med with the little willies.

I do wonder though why you feel the need to be such a ***. Psychologists have proven that people who randomly attack strangers lack something desperately needed to validate their lives: actually having a life. I hope you find one.

And come up with a better insult. My 3 year old nephew can do better mate.

to IdgieThreadgoode New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #629442

You've GOT to be selling snake oil, mate. BTW: Since you are calling out imposters, LadyScot is still a LIAR!!!!!!mate

to Anonymous Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #629481

I am waiting to find out what the lies are. You talk alot but say nothing. Small willie, like I said.

to IdgieThreadgoode #629572

WOW again. And you're right, again. Great going "M A T E".

Henderson, Iowa, United States #628602

walmart sucks they say 24 hours but there are several departments that are blocked off so you can't shop in that area, which is very annoying when you sleep during the day because you work until 3am as an emt and shop when you get off work. The store is filled with employees at that time.

I would call the 1-800-wal-mart - 1-800-925-6278, I did and they called me back and told me that whenever I needed to shop in a department that was blocked off to contact a certain manager and they would see to it that I was able to do my shopping. And the next time I did and was able to get all my shopping done in one visit.

They have the keys they are just saying that because they are lazy. As it was explained to me someone on duty always has the keys, they weren't sure why the weren't opening the departments up to me before.

LadyScot
to keven Naples, Florida, United States #628836

Specialty departments are not open 24/7, and have business hours posted on them. The employees there are stocking personnel. Maybe Walmart should go back to closing at midnight so the stockers can do their job in peace.

to LadyScot Henderson, Iowa, United States #629230

No you are wrong no business hours are posted anywhere in fact I was told by the store manager that they do close the electronics, cosmetics and jewelry departments after the last shift in those departments leave but there is always someone with access to those departments. Why say your open 24 hours when you aren't.

Maybe should go back to closing at midnight since the stockers are just standing around talking instead of stocking. Walmart obviously doesn't need customers.

I bet old man Walton is rolling in his grave.

At least the call to the 1-800 number got results and I no longer have that problem so at the walmart I shop at is making an effort to help their customers and I certainly appreciate that given my work schedule. Now I can get shampoo, batteries when I shop at 3:15 in the morning.

REVIEWINGCUSTOMER
Houston, Texas, United States #628571

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

What are you doing awake at midnight buying a video game for? You should be asleep in bed.

When you become an adult, you will learn these type of healthy behaviors.