Update by user Dec 31, 2013

't know why when my cousin and friend wrote other letters it shows up on my account but i did not write the mafia one my cousin did, and I dd not write the other one for you guys my cousins friend louis did and my older brother wrote another letter on here and it is on my account and they did not create an account..

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2013

I was like just wondering why when someone buys too much chocolate for christmas why you throw it out when it is still not opened when they return it. Or even like when a customer opens a box of those 100 halloween chocolates or something else.

why instead of giving them to the childrens hospitle why you throw them out.

also one more thing i was wondering when you will get the new zelda game in, not for me my friend wants to know. and i also want him to get it as well so we can play street pass, well my older brother can play on street pass and win easy because my friend egon would be new to the game and only have three hearts and no weapens and we played the game longer and have more weapens and heart pieces.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2013.

Comments

Pissed0ff_Client
Vancouver, Washington, United States #1293762

Did the doctor drop you on your head. How many words did you misspell you dummy.

For once I agree with MakeMyDay2016. If my grandson was as much of a dummy as you are I would disown him and pretend that I do not know him.

Fullerton, California, United States #1274483

You are retarded. Your spelling and grammar is horrible.

You misspelled hospital.

Your sentence structure makes you look retarded. What are you trying to say.

UpsetatDennys
Fisty, Kentucky, United States #1029181

So Kevin Richards and blackrack, you like bullying young children online don't you. This site does not work properly.

Apparently the moderators are such big babies on this site that if you post a negative review or comment about them it is deleted as mine were, however if you bully and harass other users they do not delete those comments. Kevin Richards is allowed to bully, harass, intimidate other posters on this site and they do not delete the comments, yet if you put a negative comment about this site it gets deleted right away.

to UpsetatDennys Orange, California, United States #1029207

Why are you standing up for this child. Is it because you are sad that CPS took your own child from your home.

Why did you beat your daughter when you were upset at Denny's? Why did you yell and swear at your wife?

to UpsetatDennys Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1057609

Yeah those people are harassing this child, but they are young themselves. Unfortunately there is another user who is a mother of an eight year old girl who posted some very nasty and rude comments to this boy.

Someone who has a child of her own. I reported her comments and they were deleted.

Sheraleigh
to fistedface #1059278

Why won't you move on and leave me alone. I have done none of the things you claim I have done.

I posted 2 times under anonymous Not logged in because I swore I'd never come back but low and behold you keep posting on my complaint starting ***. I'm only logged in to prove you a big liar. I'm not banned because why? I didn't do anything.

All I did was make a complaint about my daughter's hair cut and you started attacking me...then had your comments removed... yet I can't get my complaint removed.

I assume you know the moderators is how you get away with this ***. Now leave me alone and find someone else to harass!!

Peter99
to Sheraleigh Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #1059368

Ever consider picking on someone your own age fistedface. Sorry Sheraleigh for quoting you I am not directing this quote to you, but this coward somehow is making it so that you cannot reply to him. However this post is directed at fistedface.

Peter99
to UpsetatDennys Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #1241167

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site. I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When he told them he had screenshots they told him he was banned for breaking the rules, simply for standing up to this site and how is is poorly ran. The thing is James from Idaho is correct and people on this site are not breaking any laws. They have a right to ban for any silly reason.

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11. I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted

How long can a conversation go on with yourself?

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #816097

This eight year old's review does have spelling and grammar mistakes, however it is has less spelling and grammar mistakes than some of the adults who posted. In some of these reviews written by adults you can't understand what the heck they are saying.

to harris #924798

Aiden is a big retard which is why there are many spelling and grammar errors on here.

16James16
to KevinRichards Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom #1002442

What's your problem the kid was eight when he wrote this.

16James16
to harris #1002445

Tell me about it, then again they are probably not from English speaking countries.

Orange, California, United States #793659

First of all retarded person what the f**k does 't mean. It is not a word. DD is not a word.

Christmas - should be capitalized.

It is spelled hospital not the way you spelled it fuckingidiot.

Learn how to use proper sentences and learn how to use proper grammar you fuckingretard.

Learn how to spell you *** Canadian and I am not talking about your British spelling of certain words either.

First Born Triplet
to Kevin Richards Markham, Ontario, Canada #816106

Oh flake off Kevin.

You know what, my sister is elevin years old and she can spell better than you. This review makes you look ineducated. In Canada we have a "No Child Left behind program" guess they don't have such programs IN USA."

to blackrack #770799

First of all, last time I checked Toronto Ontario is in Canada. Not only does the review state this, but the OP stated it in a post as well.

I am sure even your "elevin" year old sister knows how to read and find out the OP is from Canada. Second it is obvious that the OP of this review is younger than your sister. If you read his comments you would know this. So before you go bashing around someone who is probably like nine maybe you should read the other comments.

BTW it is "uneducated" not "ineducated", and it is "eleven" not "elevin". I am sure your eleven year old sister knows that as well.

to Anonymous Ragland, Alabama, United States #770802

PS we have these programs in USA as well. Have to wait 45 seconds to make this post. So will bash blackrack even more. Seriously blackrack bullying someone younger than your sister online makes you low. If you are the same blackrack from planetfeedback as I remember you, you are a teenager who was bullying a disabled 12 year old and harassing him which got you banned from the site.

Since you have reading difficulty, I will say this again.

It is "eleven" not "elevin", and it is "uneducated" not "ineducated".

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #793746

He is eight you dummy not nine, first of all this was written in December 2013, and his username indicates that he was born in 2005 so he is eight, dummy.

to kevin richards #794014

You and your friend blackrack bullying an eight year old online makes you feel good doesn't it?