Last week I had the best chicken I've had all year. Absolutely delicious. That chicken? Came from a popcorn chicken box at a Rally's/Checker's on my way home from the city.

Today I had Walmart chicken. The worst chicken I've had all year. Maybe the worst thing I've had all year and the worst chicken I've tasting in a few years at least.

It's alright. I couldn't taste chicken so good and NOT get stuck with dry, tasteless breading and even more dry meat eventually. I'll get over it. Except my stomach, and taste buds, which may never recover.

Seriously, though, it was horrendously bad. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I didn't even think it was Walmart chicken (I didn't buy it personally) until I checked the box. It's like they dumped a whole bag of flour in with the breading and then sold it as-is.

Even fast food is healthier than this and certainly more worth your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Improve your damn food so the next customer doesn't suffer like I did..

Comments

I agree with you. I bought one of their pre-cooked chickens from the deli and it was really gross and nasty.

I ended up leaving most of it outside my front door for the neighborhood cats to eat on at night. I'm glad that at least they enjoyed it.