Macon, Georgia

Update by user Nov 25, 2011

ok, so whomever posted the below comments under the name drjekyllhyde, WAS NOT ME. I am WHITE, as were all the others that got kicked out, and no, there was no swearing.

God, all i wanted to do was post my awful experience and get berated for it. *** all then if your going to be that way.

Update by user Nov 25, 2011

Sorry for the misspellings. I was mad when I wrote that.

I know the south has a bad rap for being not so smart, duly so.

I\'m not from here, I was just in a mad writing frenzy. Seriously though, a class-action is not a bad idea.

Update by user Nov 25, 2011

Sorry for the misspellings. I was mad when I wrote that.

I know the south has a bad rap for being not so smart, duly so.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2011

Got to walmart at 9pm for the 40 inch tv. I got into line, and waited for about 45 minutes.

The employees started counting people, i was number 25. I suppose they were "trying" to make sure people were not unnessicarily waiting in line. They counted twicw, and i was number 25 each time. Then for some reason, they moved the enitre line around the same isle twice, and next count i was number 85.

hmmmmm. I waited in line for 3 hours to find out they only had 32 tv's. When myself and several others in line around me demended an explanation as to how we all suddenly moved back in number, the sorry manager would only reply "there's nothing i can do". When we further demended an explanation, WE GOT KICKED OUT OF THE STORE!!!!!

Kicked out for wanting to know why THEY messed up, not us. The manager would do NOTHING to try and rectify the problem. He simply has us kicked out. This was the wal-mart in dublin, ga.

I WILL NEVER buy from them again. All us pissed off cunsumers should start a class-action againnst wal-mart for their deception. I don't know about others, but I want compensation in some way for the time i waste, and way I was treated.

The tv I SHOULD have gotten would be nice. *** walmart!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

THANK YOU timthomas. Someone eith some sense on this site.

TimThomas

yes because this sites usernames are both unique and required for every post. I've never seen someone post with multiple names or someone else's name. SSDD

has any of you taken the time to notice that the person pretending to be the poster, does not have the same username as the actual poster? details.......have you nothing better to do with your time than be an accuser?

this person was simply trying to share theirbad experience, and all you all have done was make them for feel bad about venting their feelings.

think before you speak and accuse someone. LOOK AT THE *** USERNAMES

You want compensation because you stood in line and didn't get your item like thousands of others did on Black Friday? Get real! If you don't like standing in line and dealing with the reality that you may not get your item, don't shop on Black Friday.

Quit trying to use race as a cover up for your poor behavior. It's 2011 and we have a BLACK President.

Act like a ***...get kicked out.

The race card doesn't work anymore. Get over it!

I'm so sick of people using the racist card. People take responsibility for your actions.

No matter you say, you are were using profanity and that is why you got kicked out. Not long ago I watched a white man get angry because they wouldn't check him out at the jewelry counter. He ha two overflowing baskets of groceries. The clerk who was black told him because the were so many people in line wanting to buy jewelry he would need to go threw the front registrar to check out.

The clerk was very polite and kept his cool, while the customer jumped out of the handicapped power chair and started cursing and screaming obscenities at the clerk and everyone waiting in line.

In front of small children that were terrified of this ***. So being a racist had nothing to do with this man being thrown out of the store, just low class bad manners.

cohena2

I love how EVERYTIME and I do mean EVERYTIME something doesn't go there way or they don't get what they want they play the race card and end up looking like buffoons. Then they wonder why people hate them so much.

Simply pathetic. Call Shaprton or Jackson because no one here cares.

You don't have to play the back CARD! Really? just stop!