First off this is the second time in just a couple of weeks I have not received my ordered items and Im not talking about 1 or 2 items I am talking about THE ENTIRE OREDR TGE FIRST TIME AND MOST OF THE ORDER THE SECOND TIME! Delivery person did not leave my 2 / 24 pak 2 CASES OF COCA COLA IN THE CAN AND A 40 pak of Bottled water !

That was the majority and most important reason of paying for the 2 hr delivery fee plus my monthly fee PLUS A 7$ tip !!! I AM OUTRAGED AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THE DELIVERY PERSONNEL AT KINSTON NC WALMART! If they do not want to deliver heavy items THEN FIND ANOTHER JOB! Im sorry but this is twice ..

the first time they never called text or emailed me just never brought my order and still charged me!! Then when I called they PROMISED THE ORDER WOULD BE THERE AT MY HOME TGE NEXT MORNING BEFORE 12 noon ! Huh never came NEVER GOT THAT ORDER! I am sorry for the RANT but come on ..

this is too much!! Where is the customer service WALMART KINSTON!!

User's recommendation: GO TO FOOD LION IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEMS DELIVERED BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR ORDER FROMKINSTON WALMART.

Preferred solution: Have a meeting with the Kinston Walmart Delivery staff and explain how important DELIVERING THE ITEMS AND CUSTOMER IS!! Without customers THEY WILL NOT HAVE A JOB TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES. I NEED MY ORDERS TO FEED MINE .. .

Walmart Cons: Hateful employees that do not want to work.

Location: 4101 West Vernon Avenue, Kinston, NC 28504