Owen Sound, Ontario

Hi, Leslie here a lady at the owen sound animal shelter filled out the dontation for a summer music jam we were having Aug.20th and some process were going to them because they don't have founds for the shelter so we were trying to help them out in things they need. The lady filled out the donation part on Walmart website over a month ago and she still has heard it you are going to help us out or not I am not very happy with your company right now and their was a manger we were talking to and she said it should only take about two weeks then you will have an answer, but it has been over 1 month and no word has been said I'm not very happy with you guys.

Also the store in owen sound the workers in the store are very rude and they need to know where things are in that store so if you don't email me to let me if you will help us out or not so you better email me or I will never do anything in your store again. My email is sundance72@wightman.ca

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of donation. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned donation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1202042

Lol. Ask for free money and get mad when they do not respond.

#1200724

Have you tried calling them to follow up? I mean, you are asking them for free stuff, seems like you would be a little bit more patient and accommodating.

Businesses like Walmart get tons of requests for donations every week added on top of their regular business necessities.

Sometimes things get back burnered. Give the manager you spoke with a call and politely ask for an update.