4.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to get paint for customer for Monday job. Asked someone to page for help.

He did so after I waited 10 minutes. Another wal-mart employee he talked to lady that service's paint department who said she didn't know when she could assist in tinting 4 gallons of paint and shaking another 3 cans pre-mixed. Second time its happened in 3 weeks. Customers love the cheap cost of paint at wal-mart.

I told them of my problems getting paint but they still want it..I give up, a loss of a $1400 job not to mention my blood pressure rising!!!!!! Cambridge, Ohio wal-mart....

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Terrifying.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 30, 2016.

Comments

On previous review #945979 I received notification Mr.Kisabeth with Walmart Marketing division that he is authorizing the Cambridge Ohio Walmart store to replace 4 tires on my truck..2 of these tires were found to be bad on a computerized "Road Force" balance test.. Walmart refused to replace those 2 tires and I was forced to go to Small Claims court wherein Walmart Cambridge Ohio told the Judge the tires were a "GIFT"!!!!

So of course the Judge ruled in favor of Walmart...I paid to replace all 4 tires with another company....I couldn't believe Mr.

Kisabeth would allow such a disgraceful event be tolerated even within his company...I am 70 years old, an Army Veteran living on Social security and a V.A.Pension...I have a family and a 4 year old grandson who will have a lessor Christmas than the kids Walmart stores let shop free...I'm out over $3000 not counting the Court Expenses....All the eMails I've sent to the Home office of Walmart in Arkansas etc. have gone unanswered...DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME COMMENTING ON WALMART SITES...*** THEY JUST LAUGH AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!