1.3

I've been ordering Christmas photo pictures with Walmart online serves since 2012. This year, I had two problems with them, First their Fex-EX delivery serve left my pictures at my door without knocking or ringing my bell to see if I was home.

The neighborhood kids got a hold of them and shared them throughout the apartment complex. Walmart did reimburse me and apologized. Second they asked me to try and do my pictures again. So I did.

When they came, half of my order was missing and the ones I did get had my head cut off. Walmart reimburse me again but for the wrong amount, then they claim that sometimes their order gets divided and is delivered by Fed-Ex and UPS. They also said becuase of my troubles they would send me two gift cards. AND then they asked me to please NOT give up on them and to try and do my pictures again!

BUT that was NOT going to happen. Too many hours trying to find the right card to put my pictures on was time consuming, not to mention all the surveys they wanted me to do.

Anyway I tried to contact the head corporation but their employees said there was NONE! I ended up speaking to someone who barely spoke english who of course did not know anything about any gift cards...That was almost a month ago...still waiting!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart gift card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was online shopping. Author liked the most selection of items and store hours. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments