Verified Reviewer

3.4

I called the WalMart on 37th street in Topeka Kansas to see about an oil change. The lady that answered said about an hour wait.

I asked if I could give her my information because I was only about 10 minutes away. She said first come, first served

When I arrived at WalMart there the wait was going to be a little longer because someone had come in before me. I went ahead and got in line for the oil change. She took my information and the type of oil change and oil brand I use.

I walked around the store for a bit then came back and stood outside the counter area waiting for my name to be called.

Two hours later I ask another lady if my oil change had been completed and if not how much longer because I had a meeting I needed to get to.

She started looking for the paper work and could not find it or my keys. She scanned my ticket and said the oil change had not been done because a basic oil change would not have the correct oil for my vehicle.

If I had been told this up front I would have OKed the change. When I ask why I wasn't told this, she replied " I wasn't the one that took your information" This lady was still looking for my keys when another lady came up and assist in finding my keys, but neither knew where they were.

After a couple of minutes of looking they did find my keys. I went ahead and purchased a couple other items but even with that, both ladies were rude about the whole incident.

I still feel like some form of compensation should come along with and apology as to how I was treated.

User's recommendation: Stay away from oil changes at that store.

Location: Scranton, Kansas

Comments

#2001824

Walmart has done nothing. They could acknolage they were wrong in treating the way they did.

#1991129