3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

two calls to ur "customer service" department with no follow up response from both. Problem: I bought a Beeman silver Kodiak x2 #10774 about 18 months ago. a small gasket has worm out and I have called and email Beeman

several times with no response from them....there is no place on website to find/order part. I called to see if u all can help with their lack of service and I find the same with u. u carry the product in ur store and to tell me u can do nothing to help solve this problem...please. there r other complaints about this company. the first person said they would try to contact the company and she or someone would get back to me...didn't happen. the last lady argued with me and when I ask to speak with a supervisor she put me on hold....5 mins later I hung up....she had my call back number but ...u guessed it no one called...all I want is someone to help me get the part I need or WMT to take the gun back for a full refund....thxs....

PS very difficult to email them directly also

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. ftrjock1 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart customer care at Walmart was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1240961

What is with the text speak in this complaint?

OP, please use proper grammar and complete sentences.

Do you expect any business to respond to a complaint like this?