2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

When I checked online at the Navarre Ave Oregon Ohio Store at 6:30PM on 9-18-18 to see if my prescriptions were ready, the system said all 5 prescriptions were already picked up. I didn't pick them up, so I called the main pharmacy to check, their computer said the pharmacist wanted to talk to me so it transferred me to a male associate.

I gave him my name, he didn't ask for a spelling of my last name or a birthdate and I never heard him give me his name. All he said was "you have 5 prescriptions to be picked up, we close at 9PM" and then hung up on me. He didn't even give me a chance to let him know that the computer system was showing my prescriptions already picked up.

With all the pharmacies in this area, you would think that the person wouldn't have been so rude. So guess what, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Tim F

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Rude person answering my call.

Comments

Big box stores are not good on the phone. Go to a small, local pharmacy and pay more, or maybe not.