Verified Reviewer

Featured

Update by user Apr 24, 2021

No I was not contacted by the store to resolve anything and no, the store has not improved at all.

Original review posted by user Mar 25, 2021

I have pictures that I cannot attach here but will gladly send to tell quite a story. Let me try to break it down.

The entire store is an absolute mess that you can hardly shop in because of stock in boxes all stacked in the middle of the isles. No stock actually out on the shelves.

I have many pictures that alone can tell the story of what this store looks likes. Even from them you can see the fire hazard the entire store is.

Preferred solution: Clean up the dang store so I can shop there again. That’s all I want. .

Location: 2767 West US Highway 90, Lake City, FL 32055

Comments

#1996924

You fail to say what time of day you were shopping. My guess is that you were in the store late at night and business was slow.

They obviously just had a truck come in and the freight was moved to the floor for the stock crews to put out. The shelves don't get stocked magically.

#1996944
@PissedConsumer1996924

This was 2:00 in the afternoon. I’m not a stupid person

#1997110
@Regina S

I beg to differ.

#1996946
@PissedConsumer1996924

Not to mention that the store has looked like this for literally weeks now. This was not a one time instance.

#1996797

In that last picture you took. The one with the toddler holding the zip lock bags.

That is my son.

You do not have permission to post his picture online. I am giving you 72 hours to remove it or I will take legal action.

#1996802
@Colletta

LOL you are hilarious. That is not your son because he is my son ya fool.

#1996925
@Regina S

Calling me a fool when you cannot use proper grammar. Real mature.

#1996792

Sounds like they need more workers. Get a job there and help out or shop elsewhere.

Walmart Reviews