Cherry Valley, New York

So. I travel for work. This takes me to multiple cities/states in the US each year. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Walmart anyway. They are conveniently located, relatively easy to shop, and the kill the market on price. I consider them a necessary evil.

Few have impressed me, the rest fall into the 'ok' category, with one exception: store #2152 in Albany, NY. It is the only one I've been to that is two stories tall; I'm told it's nearly 500k square feet and the largest in the US.

Funny, you'd think being the largest, it would have the largest selection of product as well; not at all! The quality of the produce and meat leave a great deal to be desired; I even bought a bag of rotten, yes rotten with black and eyes and the whole bit, potatoes yesterday.

A walmart.com purchase, a heavy refrigerator, I ordered to pick up at the store, arrived yesterday. It took an insane amount of time to get the attention of anyone to get me even directed to the area of the store in which I needed to be. Verification of the item, obtaining the item, all took way too long. There was no one to help load it; after waiting nearly 1/2 hour I was told 'I don't know what to tell you, I keep call for someone, but no one is coming'. Really? I loaded the *** thing myself.

The week before it took almost an hour of being bounced around to get a propane tank exchanged.

Service at this store, with only a couple of exceptions is horrid, borderline and in some instances blatantly rude. The entire store is filthy and disorganized and no one that works there seems to know anything about anything.

Unbelievable.

Review about: Walmart Deal.

Reason of review: Almost everything!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments