This is about an online shopping experience I had. I ordered a bed box, which came to me 2 weeks after the expected delivery date. I accepted the order, but when I opened it, it was torn, had black marks all around. So I called walmart to start the return process. They said the carrier company would call and setup a date. But no one contacted me. Then I called walmart again, they asked me to print a FedEx label which they sent and keep the bed box outside. But FedEx didn't pick that up. I called walmart again, they said that wrong information was provided to me, FedEx would not pick it up, it has to be the carrier company which will pick it up. So walmart set me up with an appointment with that company, and told me that they would call me. But I still called the carrier company to make sure they come. They said walmart has not contacted them yet and would contact me once walmart contacts them

So now I don't know what I am supposed to do to return that item. It is a total waste for me and taking space in my apartment. Moreover every time I call walmart they threaten me that they would charge money for that. if the item is not returned.

This is the worst experience I have had.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, bad quality" and wants this business to "just tale the item out from my house". The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments