My credit card payment is due on the 25th of each month, I get paid on the 3rd of each month, and I pay Walmart bill, on the 3rd of each month and have been doing so for more than a year. In Octover I waqs charged $35.00 late fee/ I calledl and was told I had paid before the billing cycle date (?) I pay when statement is supposed to be available.

Nowhere in Statemt does it show date as to beginning and end of billing cycle. It just shows DUE date. Believe if it is due 25th and is paid on 3rd. I am NOT late.

It was cancelled, after being told they were going to check if I was entitled to a credit.

I have other cards with same bank, and does not happen. If You pay before the due date you are not late.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "late fee charges, lack of info in monthly statemtn" of walmart credit card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments