On 01/15/2016 I went to the customer service of Walmart Kietzke lane in RENO NV to pay my charter internet bill then the customer service told me for faster sevice charge $1.50 24hrs// I said OK then at 01/19/ 2016 12:01 AM my internet is disconnected THE reason charter did not recieve my payment// I call Walmart and transfer my call to customer service name ROSE she said she is the manager so i tell her story of faster service I paid // I am pissed cause my internet service is cut and I heard them on the phone that ROSE fellow employee are laughing about my complaint //Iknow it is not important for ROSE my internet but this is important TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Your service was disconnected because you waited too long to pay your bill. Walmart, or any other bill pay service can do the payment instantly, which is what they do.

However, NO bill pay service can control how long it takes for your biller to post the payment. Your issue is with yourself and your biller.

to Anonymous #1118489

That is why they were laughing at her, she was behaving immaturely by blaming them for her mistake.