2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Oct 14

And the reason I say lawsuit is because the stores here in reno discriminate and the company as a whole does absolutely nothing about it . just because I wear a leather jacket have tattoos and ride a bike does not make me a criminal.

I see them stereo type peiple everytime I'm in there including myself. I'm followed harassed and watched from the moment I go through the doors and have never done anything ...they even stopped my 67 year old father and made him raise his shirt when we were leaving.

The people there are rude and dont know anything about Wal-Mart's policies. What was done to me was wrong and I will not back down this time.

Original review posted by user Oct 14

I am in reno nv and have been going to walmart on south va ave for some time. I have returned a few items with no reciept i admit but also if i return things i usualy have my reciept.

Last night wad the most emvarassibf night of my llife. I went to rerturn a phone i bought the previous night bc i found the one i wanted in another store....and alsoba blutooth soeaker i wad told was 39.99 but was 80.00. I walked to electronica and the csm came back and tokd me hes not returnibg anything for me...becaise it waz me. That was his reason.

I asked why he said because.....then said i can shop there but im not allowed to return send or recieve or anythibg other than purchase. Is this legal

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: It has been 2 months and i have been, Poor attitude and policy, Purposeful delays in refunding my stolen money, Getting disconnected from customer service, No one cares about the customers.

Comments

FragrantNumbat

Foolish child you were not discriminated against because of your tattoos. It was because you did not have a receipt.

That is what he meant by "because it is you".

You apparently have a habit of returning items without a receipt. and that is why he made that comment.

Did you have the receipt?

FrightenedPrairieDog
to Doodle #1580087

Yes I did and my card I used. The cashier was returning it and had to call the csm for an override..he came back saw me and said well we arent doing a return foe you.

I asked why and he said because I'm me. And all i can do is purchase.they have harassed me aince I moved her and profile people.

I get searched and harassed everytime I go in them. They treat me like a criminal and ive had enough

This complaint is difficult to read. However, since you mention lawsuit, you Do realize that Walmart Will Not deal with you...

correct?

Walmart Will Only deal with your lawyer. But you will have to Pay your lawyer.

to Anonymous #1582339

Since there is no proof or racism, the OP will likely lose.