2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

AT WHEATRIDGE CO STORE UNDER LORI TEDESKO (MANAGER) I TRIED TO LAYWAY OVER 300.00$ WORTH OF ITEMS. WHEN I GOT TO THE DESK I FOUND OUT ONLY TOYS OVER TEN DOLLARS WERE ALLOWED.

I WAS ALSO STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF A WALMART MEETING WITH SEVERAL EMPLOYEES THERE. I ASKED WHY THERE WERE NO SIGNS POSTED ABOUT THE FEW ITEMS ALLOWED ON LAYAWAY. I WAS TOLD THERE WERE 2. THE ONE IN THE FRONT OF THE STORE WAS NOT FOUND BY FRONT DOOR EMPLOYEE.

I DIDN'T SEE THE ONE IN THE BACK OF THE STORE. ON MY RECEIPT IT ONLY REFERS TO A PURCHASE OF OVER 50$ ALLOWED.

NOT ONLY WAS I UPSET BUT WAS EMBARASSED IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE EMPLOYEES.

NOT A GOOD THING FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS. SOME OF YOUR EMPLOYEES NODDED IN AGREEMENT WITH ME AS WELL AS I TOLD THEM THEY HAD JUST LOST A 300.OO$ SALE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with savings and stated that there is a room for improvement of shopping experience and having issues and not being able to get simple resolve. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not stated on your web site either about limitations" of walmart website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $275. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

It's been the same policy since Walmart first introduced the holiday layaway...

Benton, Arkansas, United States #1237794

I am very sorry if you have had a poor experience with your shopping. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me and update on your service by giving us a call at 1-866-273-8606 at your earliest convenience? Please ask for Jane upon calling and leave your informatin.

We'd like to make sure we resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction. - Thank you, Amanda

to Walmart Denver, Colorado, United States #1237865

JANE,

THANK- YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. I WILL CALL YOU ON WEDS SINCE TOMORROW IS ELECTION DAY. I MISSED YOU BECAUSE OF THE TIME DIFFERENCE

to Anonymous Denver, Colorado, United States #1237866

SORRY I MEANT AMANDA. I WILL ASK FOR JANE WHEN I CALL.

to Anonymous Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1238708

Get it right ***, we got everyday low prices too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous Washington Township, Michigan, United States #1238706

The 1-800 numbers work all the time.

Kr1
Orange, California, United States #1237704

You caused a scene because you could not get your way. You should be embarrassed by your own immature behavior.

You say they lost $300 in sales like that is a big deal to a company that makes billions. Why in the amount of time you threw the temper tantrum, in all their sales combined they probably made fifty times the amount.