2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

A WalMart online product advertised same day in store pick up. I put on order destimated picking up location of WalMart Duluth Supercenter on Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA at about 2pm and the confirmation estimated that it will be ready on 3:39pm.

I have another order with Grainger at about the same time. I arranged with my family to have both product installed at about 6pm. I arrived Grainger at about 3:50pm and the product is already on the shelf waiting for me. All happy experience.

However, when I arrived Walmart at 4:20pm, the order number is not even in their system. And a clerk advised that usually the order will take about 4 hours to be ready, rather than advertised 1-2 hours. I waited until 4:50pm, the order number is still not in the system, though on WalMart.com it was still destinating ready time 3:39pm. And the clerk disappeared.

I asked the customer service to call the clerk. She reappeared at about 5pm. I showed the clerk what I purchased in this order and asked her to find the product so that I can do in store purchase while canceling the online order. The clerk refused with a cold face.

This is absolutely unacceptable shopping experience. This email is to tell you that you have permanently lost a customer family.

I will never shop walmart.com any more and will advertise this terrible experience on internet. You deserve loosing customers.

Review about: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Remend my 40 minute time loss and delayed installation..

Comments