Mishawaka, IN 46545, USA
3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My mom and I were shopping at Walmart on Indian Ridge in Mishawaka. We went to a self scan checkout machine.

I scanned in all my items and then put in a partial payment of cash. I then entered my credit card to finish and the machine showed an error. I followed the directions and it froze. The employee came over and tried to unfreeze the machine which cleared the cash payment i paid.

When i mentioned it, she called for assistance. The manager came over checked the box and didnt see cash so she said into her walkie i dont believe her but the employee is vouching for her. They checked the video which didnt help because it didnt show the money collection area. They eventually brought me the money.

The employee asked if they found the lost money and the manager saod no i was told to pay her.

The machine then froze and had to be restarted when i tried to pay by credit card. After all was said and done we had been there over an hour and the experience left a bitterness inside me about the company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Self Service Machine Facility.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments