3.0

Since I am unable to get a helpful response from your Walmart 3600 W Mc Fadden Ave, Santa Anna, Ca, I am turning to you as a last resort. My family received a Lego Elves invitation. We live in Whittier, Ca and got up early and drive down to the Santa Ana, Ca location. When we arrived we told at 11 am that there was a line prior to our arrival and all the kids were given away. The card clearly states 11 am 4 p.m. We promptly arrived on time. At that time a male describing himself as the store manager (Gayble?) told us he was sorry. The vender (Whom had a Walmart name covered with a purple posit) was shrugging shoulders telling us she had no idea what was going on. Only that she gave all the 35 sets away. Apparently there was a long line around the toy department for the event. What event? Nothing was planned. So people were becoming irate as they were arriving. I went to the front desk and was offered the real manager’s name and number. Whenever I call he is either busy or unavailable (Mark).

Usually, when an “event” is planned your staff should have been more prepared and trained for indifference, shortage and comments and questions. Since we are a member of the “Lego club” We will make sure that the corporate “Lego” is notified as well. It was a harsh issue when you have an 8 year old crying because of all the drama and was unable to receive her free gift.

I trust you will look into this matter and see that proper action is taken to and preserve the beauty of the product. I will gladly do what I can to be of assistance.

4/6/15

Efrin from the Walmart gave a shoddy apology and completely blamed Lego. Stating they were ill informed, didn’t receive any product. The apology was shoddy and a waste of my time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 08, 2015.

Comments

They were giving kids away? Maybe you should be glad you were too late.

If something starts at 11, it's common sense that you should show up early. Also, I'm sure the "invitation" said something to the effect of "limited supplies" or "while supplies last".

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #973338

I have a feeling this was written by the eight year old. The fact they don't understand limited supplies shows this.

musicman88

What happened sucked.

But you do realize that Walmart and this website do not work together don't you? That means nobody who reads this can do anything about your issue, while we may feel for you.

to musicman88 Orange, California, United States #973339

No one feels for her or her eight year old brat. Though the fact that she thinks that the manager has nothing better to do than contact her makes me wonder if the eight year old posted this.