2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I've tried 4 times to use 3 different Vanilla Visa cards on Amazon for a purchase. Declined four times.

I'm in Alaska and I was thinking that was the reason. I thought the coding on the cards were only used in the lower 48 or on the East Coast....where they were purchased Is there any way to redeem these things? Expiration dates are 2020 and 2025. If I return them to the sender ( and purchaser ), would they be able to return or use them?

I am going to make this " Pissed" public, in Facebook. I have to enter at least 100 words to this review, other wise it will not be posted? Is this site a scam also?

Just beware of Vanilla Card. Walmart takes your money and gives you nothing but a piece of plastic

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: In-store service is great they really try.

I didn't like: Being taken advantage of on the gift cards, Having issues and not being able to get simple resolve.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 21, 2017.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

It could simply be that Amazon doesn't exact those trash cards. Way too many "suspicious" activities. Simply use your bank account.

Wal-Mart does not want to help the customer. If you want to not get service go to WAl-Mart. They will always be right.