4.4
Layout of Store

I bought a bag of the Marketside shredded iceberg lettuce on 9/15/15 to use for my chicken wrap at lunch. By that afternoon the lettuce had already turned brown.

The expiration date on the bag is 9/20/15. It shouldn't have turned brown that quickly. The UPC code for this bag is 8113132896. This was a complete waste of money as I was unable to even eat it that afternoon or even for lunch the next day, which I have been doing with this shredded lettuce.

Most of the lettuce in the bag was part of the core and inedible anyway. I won't be buying this anymore at least not at Wal-Mart.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about marketside shredded iceberg lettuce at Walmart was service dog policies , but reviewer liked location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments