Walmart states that an item can be in the store within 48 hours and ship to store is a free service. Once you check out, they tell you its 8-10 business days to PICK UP AN ITEM THAT IS IN STOCK!!!

I could have had it shipped to my house in 3 days. When you contact customer service they will tell you that in order to keep the item on the shelf, they now ship the items from their home store. Well what is the point of looking up the item at the store to see if it is in stock if it ships from the warehouse??? It's worded in order to trick the consumer!!!!!!!!

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!I went against my better judgement and spent $800.00 at a corporate store, I guess this is what I get. Walmart is bad news all the way around!

Review about: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Comments

So....get off your lazy behind, go to the store, and buy it.

Reading is fund a mental

Orders typically take 1-2 days to process and usually arrive at the store 5-10 business days later.

Yet people are still shocked that people didn't understand the terms of the mortgage they signed. "I like money"

Site *To Store* and Pick Up *Today* are two different services you ***. I'm sorry you did not understand the meaning of the word "Today."

IHateStupidCustomers

you're a ***. just go to the store and buy it.