1.7

Gentlemen/Ladies

In Dec. 2014 my wife purchased a BUSHMASTER XM15 rifle for me at the Florida city, Florida store (2727). We were told we had to wait for new stock to come in and I could not purchase the showcase unit. This was on a Saturday morning (12/20/2014). On returning the following Tuesday (12/23/2014) a male assistant and the firearms sales manager (a lady) had us complete the sale and the boxed the unit and escorted us to the door. When we returned home I stored the boxed rifle in a GUNSAFE, where it remained until April 12, 2015.

When I took the XM15 out for inspection intending to go to the Miami-Dade County Gun Range...I found some problems with the weapon. It in fact was the weapon from the showcase..as it had more than a few fingerprints on it. The very weapon could not purchase five days before because I had to wait for new stock. Also, the from piper sight was loose and the rear windage sight did not work at all. THE GUN HAD BEEN DAMAGED EITHER INTENTIONALLY OR BY CUSTOMER HANDLING. I am a Military Veteran and am a long time reloader and target shooter since the 1970's. I carry a valid Florida Firearms "Carry License" and in Florida a person with the Carry License does not have to wait days.

It really pissed me off that the Stores assistant mangers and managers LIED and they also sold me a damaged Bushmaster rifle for over $ 1165.00 plus tax. I attempted to call the store manager several times and the store manager and every assistant in that damned store just hung up the phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 23, 2015.

Comments