2.3

Ordered a bicycle from Walmart.com on Nov 4th as a birthday present. Received an email on 5th to collect at local store. Nobody at my local store could find any record of my transaction despite me showing them the confirmation, and email. Turns out the order was cancelled by some *** at Walmart. re-ordered the same item on the 5th, told delivery would be within 7 days. Called after tracking info showed bicycle was still in Utah, to be told it was on a truck to California, and I should give it two further days to be delivered to my store.

Tracked again on 16th it was sitting in the Apple Valley CA facility waiting to be sent to my store. Called to be told it was on a truck from Illinois and not in CA at all, and it would be a further 5 days.

Well after almost a month of runarounds I finally spoke with a guy who told me that the bicycle just wasn't going to get to me because "Bicycle have proved to be a top seller this holiday period"..........

Finally I decided to ask for a refund.........Rep told me that the refund could take up to 2 full billing cycles to show back on my credit card

Do your selves a favor and shop elsewhere

Seems you don't have to be a compulsive liar, or an *** to work at Walmart, but they sure seem to have gone out of their way to make sure they employ as many as possible

I didn't like: Being lied to by staff, Incompetence.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 02, 2015.

Comments

Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.

Faith activates God - Fear activates the Enemy.

Do all you can to make your dreams come true.

karlh1964
to Joel Osteen #1073249

I'd have preferred the bicycle, but thanks all the same