Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I will make it quick. I bought a Samsung phone from Walmart for 119 bucks.

The phone didn't work and had no simms card in it. I took it back to the Walmart I had purchased it at with my receipt and they said they wouldn't give me my money back because I didn't have the box. They were also rude about it. I will never shop at a Walmart again.

Please don't shop there. In the last thirty years I have spend thousands of dollars at Walmart, well not anymore.

I will now only shop at Costco and Target, they know how to treat a customer right. I have never had problem with them.

sydney77 wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $119 and wants Walmart to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was people they were rude. Author liked the most fact that i will never shop there again. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments