3.8

I am sick and tired of shopping and finding the line at the register is ridiculous. 3 registers open with people 3 deep in line with large orders and I only have a few items. There are always people in the 20 items or less like with full baskets and that is just not fair.

You need to hire more cashiers. Is this about the pay raises? OH POOR WALMART I am sure it is causing you financial difficulties.

We here in Pahrump would en.joy more competitors, and I for one will start making sure with out Board of County Commissioners that that starts happening. Too bad for the cashiers who need their jobs

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of waiting in line. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not enough cashiers" of walmart checkout. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart checkout in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Do you have self-check registers? Sometimes that is faster.

Your situation happened to me just this morning, except there was only ONE register opened. A lady at the service desk saw me with my few items, called me over, and checked me out in less than 5 minutes.