I usually don't have over 10 items so I use the express lane and time and time again someone is checking out with a full cart well over 10 items. I guess they feel that the sign don't apply to them or there time is more presious than mine. It should be the responsiblity of the store manager to inform the check out person that if someone comes in with over 10 items (10 to12 is OK) but having a cart full of items should be told to go to a checkout that is not 10 items or less.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

guys, MsLea's husband is nothing but a fantasy of her. it's her dream to date someone at Walmart home office which is why she posts her fantasies on here.

Good luck finding out who I am, let alone where I am located :grin .

It does not matter if she does, her husband and his big wigs can't fire he because she and you don't get along online no matter how much sex they have.

"My husband is a supervisor in the textiles department." Okay - so your "husband" is a "supervisor" in the laundry room. He washes Mike Duke's tighty whiteys, which is the only contact he has with the "big wigs" at HO.

Good luck finding out who I am, let alone where I am located :grin .

The point is your husband nor his friends can fire Bruce because Bruce had a fight with a douchbag who claims to have a husband working at home office.

My husband is a supervisor in the textiles department, not the janitor. Every US state except Montana is a right to work state, meaning they can fire you for just sneezing. People also get fired all of the time for bashing the company they work for online.

"I never said he could fire them, but he has easy access to those who can."

And your janitor husband can't have his little buddies fire Bruce just because you are him are having a fight online, that would be an unlawful and illegal termination. If your husband does this he is as stup!d as you and would be fired.

Seriously grow up and stop using your fake janitor husband to push people around and bully people. Do you have the mentally level of a seven year old.

What's the matter, MrsLea? Do you have sand in your vaɡina?

And using your husband for special favors is considered a "conflict of interest," which in itself is an offensive than leads to termination. Your husband cannot pull any special favors for you just because he works in the Home Office as a janitor.

Fire him I meant to say.

I never said he could fire them, but he has easy access to those who can.

Yes, but at the top is the home office people. They are your federal executive, legislative and judicial branch. No one is over them.

But the point is your husband can't fire Big Bruce just because he works at head office, (at least not legally.) No matter what sexual favours you preform for him.

Well MrsLea - my boss is my store manager. Her boss is the Market Manager.

The Market Manager reports to the Regional Manager who reports to the Vice President of the Northeast division. It appears to me that someone who is married to the Home Office janitor would know the chain of command.

"Home office is your boss, BigBruce. I'm going to show my husband your posts and find out which WM you work at."

First of all your "husband" does not exist, what man would want to spend the rest of his life with you, and even if Bernie did exist he can't fire Bruce based on what he posted on this site even if you did find out what store Big Bruce works at. As a matter of fact if Big Bruce does get fired by your husband he can sue your husband and your husband (whom I think is made up will lose his job.) At least then you may be forced to get a job.

"You employees know what I am talking about." Home Office is not the solution to the problem - HOME OFFICE IS THE PROBLEM. There is too much decision making at the Home Office level that leaves us no room to work with in the real world.

So now you are telling us another lie mrslea.

MrsLea

I never said Fayetteville, Arkansas. Bernie is very much real and he is working with his company on Walmart's bad service all over.

That is so EVERYBODY will start getting better service at Walmart.

You would change your tone on me if you knew about all we were doing to better WM service, not to mention working conditions. You employees know what I am talking about.

"WOW MsLea, did I just read that you said Walmart employees are lazy?"

Lol, this coming form someone who does not have a job, and who expects her husband to support her so she can sit on her fat a$$ all day eating chips and watching soaps.

I do agree with you Bernie is a part of her imagination. Someone she only sees when she is drinking or abusing meth(which apparently is all the time.

IHateStupidCustomers

WOW MsLea, did I just read that you said Walmart employees are lazy?? yet you live alone and eat fast food every day.

at least they work harder than you do and accomplish more other than being able to eat everything on the McDonald's menu.

Jedi, you might as well not reply to MsLea. she's mentally unstable. there is no Bernie. there is no home office husband.

there is no child on the way. Lea is living a fake life on the internet.

she needs help and she needs it now. I just hope she takes that anonymous psychopath with her.

Also as I recall mrslea you claimed you once posted and had the location say Fayetteville Arkansas. Then you say that you never posted from anywhere other then Texas and springdale Arkansas.