2.9
Layout of Store

Cashier did not put allergy items in bag but collected on desk because blades had security tag that mgr had 2 remove. Later gave me only that security item.

Cashier had 2 chase me down almost out of store 2 get security tagged item. Went back 2 complain and was told I got all items. Customer service was shocked when I bought the same missing items. Customer service asked 3 times "do U really want 2 buy items".

I kept saying I NEED THE ITEMS - DID NOT GET THEM!

I wasted another trip 2 Walmart plus it cost me an additional $30. Original order was over $350.00

This reviewer shared experience about "theft" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $34. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart cashier at Walmart was cashiers use desk area 4 extra space then forget 2 give item , but reviewer liked cleanliness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments