3.7

I bought a new phone and reinstalled the saving catcher app and lost my account. Now it says I been a member since March 2015 when in fact I been a member since Oct 2014.

All the savings money I had is gone and I start at 0. WTF! All that trouble for nothing. No thanks I won't be using savings catcher anymore.

If they are going to lose information when you reinstall the app what good is the program.

It's just a waste of time and effort. I have emailed them but I seriously doubt they will resolve the problem.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart account from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, savings catcher, lack of stock and long waits. Author liked the most prices and product when it worked. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Had this same problem! What a waste!