I got a exact same horrible experience as you got.

I just bought a cell phone from walmart on MID NOV.2015 ,and never got the item. I did try to contact their customer service,I bought it from online ,they refused to give me a refund or replacement.

It is very very terrible case I got. Never got things like that, and very bad customer service, keep asking me to file the police report and then might be got the solution for my case. It is very ridiculars ,who got lost the item, it is the carrier-FedEx, why do they ask me to get a report ? I paid the money and got this trouble thing,waste my money and time to responds this and reply that.

And no refund. You can't believe walmart has stock and so many store, they can treat their customer like that bad way. They stole my money.

I located in New York. I would like to share my experience with everyone.

This reviewer shared experience about "lost item" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $108. jossie.cen2012 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments