Twice now I have ordered prints online. Both times Wal-Mart Store #1599 did not notify me of the print being there for pick up.

I called the store and was told that the prints were not there both times. I then called the 800 number only to find that they had shipped them out a few days after I placed the order. Then I called the store back and magically the prints would be there! I should not have to go through alll of the hastle.

Last time I was sent to their personnel department! Never again!

It is worth the extra money I will need to pay just so that I don't get the run around.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "order processing issue and poor customer service" of walmart shipping service. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1215204

This is "customer service" from WalMart. Best to just get your photos done at Snapfish online and be happy.

WalMart is what it is. Never expect much from them in the way of customer service.