3.3

Ordered Trampoline online 10/16/2014, money taken out of my account of course, original delivery date was 10/20/2014, then I received email that said 10/25/2014, then receive message stating its going to be at store site on 10/27/2014, no message stating its there on Monday 10/27/2014, then on Tuesday morning 10/28/2014 I get email stating in store delay of my item, Trampoline a big item! I call corporate and they state the obvious all the emails I've already gotten and want to know if I want to reorder or call Thomaston Store and see whats going on b/c they show the trampoline has being delivered there so maybe the store has not scanned the item in yet, so I say okay and call Thomaston Store, they quickly checked and said they didn't have it, I then explained my situation again and she dug deeper but still no trampoline, she stated she would call me by 5:00 today and she did just to tell me its not there, could be there tomorrow or the next day.

I'm very distressed this was for my 3 year old grandsons birthday this past weekend. Still no trampoline, how in the world do they handle christmas layaway?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Account.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: People i spoke to.

I didn't like: I have no trampoline yet.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 28, 2014.

Comments

First Born Triplet

Did they not do away with layaway?

thank god that kid didn't get that trampoline. He would have got hurt. My 3yr old fell off his and broke arm, he got hooked on pain pills vicodin and now runs with a gang of thieves.

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #892255

Well, I would be supervising my son when he is using the trampoline, you should have done that as well, three year old's need to be supervised all the time while playing. Sorry your son got hurt.

The worst thing is my son's third birthday was ruined because I was forced to tell him that I did not get him the trampoline(which I promised him) because he was being bad. I was forced to tell him that I did not get him a birthday gift and all he can have is cake because he was bad in the last two weeks.

This is a shame since it made my son cry. I am distressed that my son was crying on his special day.